Initially sent a PDF of a design I wanted in tackle twill, and got a very brief answer about pricing.No details, no indications of what might also be needed, nothing.

I sent another request separately for numbers, which was ignored. A third request for specific color availability, for more precise and defined pricing, and another request for pricing for numbers. Got a very brief, vague answer. So, I created a very detailed PDF showing exact dimensions, number requirements, and color specifications, and was met with another half-hearted (but more expensive) price, and was told that they had all the details they needed.

My fourth request was very specific, asking for specific price points for each component, and clearly specifying exact color requirements, and shipping. I was met with a rehash of the more expensive prices, plus, for the first time, an exorbitant "setup fee" that had never been mentioned before. When I replied that the setup fee had never been mentioned before, in reply, I got: "I see why you're such an ***." So, avoid these people like the plague.

Listen to all these reviews, and don't give this guy any of your business.Life is too short to be abused by people to whom you're trying to give money for a service.

Review about: Propatches Usa Customer Care.