Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Charged me for UPS Ground, sent product via US post, 10 days after promised delivery date - the day after I complained, my inbox mysteriously began receiving inappropriate spam mail (which the request origin was traced to an IP Address linked to them).I work in Corporate cyber-security, and these guys have pulled this prank a few times.

If you want what you pay for and expect it when promised, go elsewhere - if you want to deal with uneducated, self important people watching Jerry Springer with an afternoon beer-buzz while your order arrives, you've reached your destination...

I'm not sure how they haven't been charged with Fraud yet, but I've begun proceedings, along with the IP trace report.Caveat Emptor.

Snakebitten wrote the review about Propatches Usa. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Propatches Usa to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was dishonesty, im better than you attitude, being overcharged for delivery and extended delay in delivery. Author liked the most sueing them and never patronizing them again. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Propatches Usa captains letters for hockey league for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Mchenry, Illinois, United States #1293526

I totally agree.Same experience.

Poor service, over charged for shipping. Took 2 weeks and 3 emails to track down a very simple order of 3 letters. Then the clown on the phone argues with me that the size of letters are the same 3" size as Major League Baseball.

They are too small!But this ridiculous company will not accept a return even though I am not satisfied.

I hope they choke on my $14!