1.3
Additional Fees

Charged me for UPS Ground, sent product via US post, 10 days after promised delivery date - the day after I complained, my inbox mysteriously began receiving inappropriate spam mail (which the request origin was traced to an IP Address linked to them). I work in Corporate cyber-security, and these guys have pulled this prank a few times.

If you want what you pay for and expect it when promised, go elsewhere - if you want to deal with uneducated, self important people watching Jerry Springer with an afternoon beer-buzz while your order arrives, you've reached your destination...

I'm not sure how they haven't been charged with Fraud yet, but I've begun proceedings, along with the IP trace report. Caveat Emptor.

I liked: Sueing them, Never patronizing them again, Telling the internet about their unscrupuolousness, Filing mail fraud charges against them, Seeing adult business owners act like imbeciles.

I didn't like: Dishonesty, Im better than you attitude, Being overcharged for delivery, Extended delay in delivery, Malicious owner.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 05, 2016.

Comments

Mchenry, Illinois, United States #1293526

I totally agree. Same experience.

Poor service, over charged for shipping. Took 2 weeks and 3 emails to track down a very simple order of 3 letters. Then the clown on the phone argues with me that the size of letters are the same 3" size as Major League Baseball.

They are too small! But this ridiculous company will not accept a return even though I am not satisfied.

I hope they choke on my $14!