Arverne, New York

We ordered patches on Jan21.We were told that if we placed the order before 1:00 we could receive them by Monday the 25th via 2 day mail and that's what we did....have a transaction receipt to prove it along with it showing 2 day mail.

When the item was not received by the 26th, we called and were told that the storm had held everything up and it was scheduled for delivery the next day. We were offered a credit difference for the delivery. While we were told by them the credit was placed back on our card....our credit card still shows nothing and it does NOT take a week for a credit to show up. I asked for a tracking number for the item and was given one only to find out that the number went to a different item being shipped to a different state.

We eventually received the patches via regular mail post marked January 26th. The post mark was a day after it was supposed to have been originally received. The item never got sent 2 day mail which is why they were so quick to offer a credit for the shipping difference. The item came in 6 days after its promised delivery and to top it off....the letters had fallen apart.

When I spoke with them I was told that the letters are supposed to be that way and they would not refund our money and that there was nothing else to discuss. I have my credit card company handling the dispute.

Never mailed when or how it was supposed to be, given a tracking number that belonged to a different order, shipping credit not received by credit card company to date and the item was defective and shoddy when it had finally arrived.The person I spoke with was rude and quite frankly gave me false information every time I spoke with him.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Propatches Usa. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Propatches Usa.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Propatches Usa to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Propatches Usa?

Comments