Ordered captains letters for youth hockey team on Dec-9, 2013. They replied to my e-mail inquiry about order status with, "Your order is shipping in the morning." on Dec 17. Still no deliver, so I started calling. All messages have gone unanswered. 2 more e-mails have gone unanswered. Today, Jan-8, a phone call was greeted with a system prompt indicating the voice mails were full and not accepting any more.

That's more than a month to ship 6 tiny letters worth $47.11.

I remember my previous experience was pretty similar but I finally got what I ordered it just took for every. I should have taken the advice that I am offering now; DO NOT ORDER OR SHOP ONLINE WITH PROPATCHESUSA.COM.

Review about: Captain Letters.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $47
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Propatches Usa?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Poshmark Website Review Poshmark "I'm a Poshmark member.I was told on the site that I had one a gift.I went to the website to claim my gift, it would allow me so right a..." Read more EBAY MEMBERS ARE GOOD TARGETS FOR SCAMMERS Ebay "I will be attaching three documents pertaining to the way EBAY handles members complaints & what they do not do about it. I hate calling being on hold for ages..." Read more Ebay SCAM: Criminals making a lot of money selling fake autographs on ebay to unsuspected buyers Ebay "Hundreds of millions of dollars worth of fakes and forgeries are sold every year through online auction site and websites. It is the prefer method for the forgers to peddle..." Read more Ezbuy Malaysia Bad Service Ezbuy "I had been purchasing a Redmi Note 3 from ezbuy Malaysia (65daigou); placing the order on 3rd Aug 2016 and receive the phone on 13rd Aug 2016. Upon the reception..." Read more Apple - Iphone discoloration Apple "Do not buy anything from this company if you want it to stay nice for long. I have owned several iPhones, a pair of Beats headphones, and a pair of..." Read more Fake IT Consultation Firm TerraFirmaSolution.com Scam 2017 Terrafirmasolution "I was looking online using Craigslist.org looking for computer gigs, and I found this listing for an IT consultation firm that helps felons with non-violent backgrounds get freelancing gigs/temp. employment...." Read more Keystone Rv - 2016 Keystone Cougar 244RLSWE 5th Wheel Problems Keystone Rv "Bought a Keystone premier in 2012, only had one small problem with it so we upgraded to a 5th wheel for our longer trips. Decided to stick with Keystone. Total..." Read more Asurion - Home Depot appliance Extended Warranty is a scam Asurion " Today is June 23, 2017. I've been without a refrigerator since May 8. They keep sending different repair companies out here because they don't like the report of "it..." Read more