I ordered letters and numbers that were to ship 5 - 7 business days later. It is now more than 20 days later and the material has not arrived.

I also purchased express shipping which turned out to be a waste of money. I've called numerous times and each time have been told that the order has shipped. I finally asked for a tracking number and they assured me they would email it to me. When I did not receive the email, I called back to ask for it.

The man on the phone was rude and hung up on me. When I called back, no one would answer the phone.

I have no idea if/when I will receive the product and have no idea how this company stays in business. STAY AWAY...THEY ARE THE WORST!

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from May 24, 2014.

Comments

Overland Park, Kansas, United States #947646

I ordered Letters and Numbers from Propatches on Dec 20th 2014, website showed 2 day service "receive on or before 12/24". after Christmas passed, I had called and emailed numberous times, all without a reply.

I had to go online, and found another number for this company on a Complaint site, called it and actually spoke with someone that said that my order should ship by the end of that week. which was the week of January 12th, waiting over 2 weeks still nothing. called again. guy said its shipping TOMORROW 2 day express.

a week later NOTHING. called and emailed again, NO REPLY. I finally gave up, and filed a dispute against the charges on my credit card and Feb 6th. today I received the "EXPRESS MAIL" which was in a white envelope with a stamp on it, in which I paid $15.88 for 2 day Express shipping.

I called my credit card company and advised them of this situation, and they said they will facilitate this with the company.

Im just tired of dealing with these losers that cant even email or call back with any status. let these jerks jump thru hoops now to get their money back, which I am honestly willing to pay for the Lettering, just not the 15.88 Priority shipping for a STAMP that was 2 months late