So in mid to late February I placed my second order with this company. I ordered 4 different sewn jersey numbers. Received an email conformation for placing my order online which came to roughly $55. I payed for 2 day Air shipping. About 3 weeks go by and I start calling when I was told the order was still processing due to a color being on backorder. Finally at roughly a month I started calling again. Talked to a man finally after multiple calls of no answer. He gave me a fake tracking number for a package going to California. I called back immediately after speaking to him and told him and he hung up on me. Kept trying to call and was ignored. Emailed them and was finally able to receive replies. I told them I wanted to cancel my order because it had not shipped and told them I was tired of the lies and runaround. Still no help other than "check the order for yourself since you think we are lying" the order in my account said shipped but no tracking information. So I wait and nothing arrives so I finally called my bank and disputed the charges. got my money deposited back into my account.

Tonight at 10:44pm I receive a threatening email saying to call my bank and cancel the dispute or call them and re make my payment or they would file FRAUD charges against me in my county.

I replied and said I had still not received my order and I wanted my tracking number so I can look into it for myself. I even told them I had no problem paying for the order if it were delivered (because it wouldn't be the companies fault, and I am not the kind of person to screw someone over like that) and then I would take up my concerns with USPS.

I just can't believe that a company would be so horrible like that to a customer first without helping and giving a fake tracking number and then call the customer a fraud without even trying to find where the missing package is! In my opinion this company is a fraud! Trying to get me to pay for an order I never received is completely disghusting. I have uploaded what little correspondance I have received from the company via email in photos.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Lies about delivery
    • Poor communication
    • Threats

Reason of review:
false tracking info, lying to me, hanging up on me, rude and horrible customer service, threatening email slandering me and calling me a fraud!
Monetary loss:
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #838875

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Propatches Usa? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.